COMMISSION STATUS: CLOSED
Hello! Welcome to the Commissions page!
I'm Wyn, and I'll be your barista and artist today!
Look at our menu and let me know what you want. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask because I'm here to help.
Thanks again, and have a great day!
Terms of Service
BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Upfront payment through PAYPAL only! Prices are all in USD!
I will be using PayPal invoices to process orders. Please provide your PayPal email upfront.
• I retain the right to edit, crop, and modify your commission as a sample/promotional image.
This is only concerning promotions about future posts about commissions/commission work or banners/images exemplifying my work and art style.
• If you repost/re-upload the commission, you MUST include proper credit.
• You may NOT claim the commission as your creation.
• You may NOT edit, alter, or change the commission.
Filters, using them for memes, etc., are OK, but editing/altering the face, body, etc., in any way is prohibited. If you would like an alternate expression, don't hesitate to contact me first.
• You may NOT trace over my original or fan artwork, completed commissions, or adoptable.
This includes: Tracing on top of my art/adoptable as a character base; Drawing on top of my art (i.e., to create alternate outfits for adoptable); Recreating the likeness of a character drawn by myself, etc.
• You may use the commission you purchased as an icon, banner, or overlay for a stream.
Please include credit somewhere if you choose to do so. Also, if you require edits/additions, don't hesitate to contact me.
• Any design or artwork commissioned is for personal use and may not be used for profit unless specified.
• You will receive a High-Resolution commission version with my watermark included.
If you intend to print the design (posters, pillows, etc.) for your personal use and wish to have an unwatermarked version, please discuss it with me prior.
• I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.
• I reserve the right to cancel and refund a commission anytime.
Reasons include but are not limited to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior, etc.
• Commissions are non-refundable after approval of the initial sketch.
• Commission turnaround is up to TWO (2) MONTHS regularly.
• Failure to abide by the TOS may result in being blocklisted.
• I DO NOT DO NFTS OR ASSOCIATE WITH NFT CREATORS OR SUPPORTERS. COMMISSIONS MAY NOT BE USED AS/FOR NFTS, MINTING, BLOCKCHAINS, ETC.
• ALL COMMISSIONS AND ARTWORKS MAY NOT BE UPLOADED INTO/USED TO TRAIN ANY PROGRAM, AI, OR OTHERWISE.
Rules + Guidelines
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE RULES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Please provide explicit, concise references of your character(s).
ONLY SEND ME REFERENCES RELEVANT TO YOUR REQUEST! Not just written descriptions, please; provide pics/visual refs (i.e., using Picrew or even doodling on MSPaint, no matter how poorly drawn). Feel free to give poses and color palettes; any help is greatly appreciated to achieve your desired artwork. References must be ready at the time of submitting a slot.
• Substantial changes can only be made in the sketch phase.
For a maximum of two (2) revisions per phase, when I send WIPs (works in progress) images, I do not make significant edits or changes past the inking stage. Therefore, any other revision past the allotted two may incur an extra fee.
• Correspondence regarding in-progress is made via email or Twitter DM ONLY!
I do not add clients to messaging programs like Whatsapp or Discord.
Thank you for your time!
If you are interested in commissioning me, send me a message! Also, feel free to DM me at any of my socials or email me, both listed below!
I'll be sure to get right back to you! Take care!